Monday, February 8, 2010

Tebow spot was a bust!

I’m very disappointed in the HUGE amount of money that Focus on the Family (FotF) spent on a 30 sec spot during the Superbowl to have NO hint of a Christian message at all! It didn’t even have a strong Pro-Choice message, because if anyone did not know the Tebow full story, that spot would mean nothing to them. SHAME on you FotF!

 

We are called to be good stewards of what God has given us and this (in my opinion) was a HUGE waste of funds that could have be used in a much more glorifying way.

On another note, it’s not like FotF is known to profess the Gospel and its ability to save fully, this is just another instance where FotF failed the church.

 

Chris White

 

1 comment:

  1. I knew there wouldn't be much in a 30 second spot, but I guess shame on me for having low expectations. What really caught me off guard is that the spot literally had nothing to do with the issue, not even vaguely related. Or maybe I missed something.

    ReplyDelete